I’m pleased to say that my London Beatles Tours have re-started after the COVID-19 Lockdown.
I am guiding four tours a week:
Beatles In My Life Walk – Every Tuesday and Saturday at 11am
“There are places I’ll remember all my life”, sang the Beatles in one of their most evocative songs.
Many of those places are in the “London Town” of this walk.
- So get back with Richard to the place where the opening scenes for A Hard Day’s Night were filmed
- the restaurant featured in Help!
- the former Apple Shop which had the psychedelic mural painted on the wall
- the registry office where two of the Beatles were married
- the apartment immortalised by Ringo, John and Yoko where the infamous “Two Virgins” picture was taken
- we’ll also see the house where Paul lived with Jane Asher. Those were the days … for it was in that house that John and Paul wrote I Want To Hold Your Hand.
- And for a grand finale – the legendary Abbey Road studios and crosswalk
Beatles Magical Mystery Tour – every Sunday and Thursday at 11am
This walk is a unique opportunity to Imagine The Beatles and the swinging 60s in London.
It is a Magical Mystery Tour of the Beatles’ London haunts:
- their Apple offices, where the group played the famous ‘rooftop session’
- Paul McCartney’s offices where Paul can be seen occasionally
- the well known London theatre which became ‘birthplace’ of Beatlemania
- the site of John’s infamous ‘bigger than Jesus’ interview
- what John Lennon was doing outside some public toilets in 1966!
- the studio where Hey Jude was recorded
- the shopping street that was the heart of ‘Swinging London’
- Abbey Road Studios and the famous Abbey Road crossing