London Beatles Walks and Tours With Richard Porter
For more on my London Beatles Walks click here
- I am Richard Porter, a professional Beatles tour guide and author of ‘Guide to the Beatles London’, and Manager of the London Beatles Store. I will take you on a Magical Mystery Tour of the Beatles’ London – including Abbey Road and 3 Savile Row.
- Over the last 30 years I’ve taken over 180,000 people on my Beatles London walks.
- My new book – The Beatles Fab Four Cities – Liverpool, Hamburg, London and New York is now available by clicking here
- ‘One person who has been something of a flag waver for the Beatles London has been Richard Porter: whose passion and knowledge of the group are apparent from the moment you meet him. Richard opens up each building’s Beatles connection and history with vivid detail and anecdotal information. Without doubt, he is the authority concerning the group’s movements within the capital during the 1960s.’ – Beatles Monthly April 2002.
- Whether you are a Beatles novice or a geek, you will find that new, special and exciting fact or a place that only I can tell you, – I’ve dedicated all my life to studying the Beatles and Swingin’ 60s culture, and now I can share my experience with you.
- Outdoors and from comfort of your own home – Abbey Road and More!
Tuesdays and Saturdays at 11am
From Marylebone Underground (Bakerloo Line)
Sundays and Thursdays at 11am Wednesdays at 2pm (from 31/5/23)
From Tottenham Court Road Underground (Exit 1) (Northern Line, Central Line)
Fridays at 2pm
From Tottenham Court Road Underground (Northern Line)
Richard can also custom design a tour to meet your needs.
- Visit the sites you are interested to see or let Richard choose the best places for you.
- You can see many places not scheduled on the regular tours.
- Arrange a tour at a time to suit you.
- See everything at your own pace without a crowd of other tourists.
- Richard can pick you up from your hotel or any place convenient for you in Central London.
- The private tour can be for one person or any size group of people.
Prices for private tours start at £160 per group for a two-hour tour.
By special arrangement. Contact Richard at email@example.com
‘It was break or bust’: Abbey Road, throat lozenges, and the frenetic making of the first Beatles album
On the 60th anniversary of ‘Please Please Me’, Mark Beaumont takes a
MPL, POLYGRAM ENTERTAINMENT AND TREMOLO PRODUCTIONS ANNOUNCE MAN ON THE RUN
A NEW FEATURE DOCUMENTARY FROM OSCAR AND GRAMMY AWARD-WINNING DIRECTOR
THE ‘BEATLES ROOFTOP CONCERT’ – THEIR LAST LIVE PERFORMANCE
The Beatles ‘Rooftop Concert’ took place on 30th January 1969.
Sir Paul McCartney: ‘Unearthing Beatles photos flooded me with emotions’
Rediscovering a set of photos Sir Paul McCartney took in
Slough’s former Beatles gig venue sold to be banqueting suite
THE sale of a former Beatles gig venue in Slough
Meet Chris O’Dell at 3 Savile Row on the Anniversary of the Beatles Rooftop Concert
30th January is the anniversary of the Beatles ‘Rooftop Concert’
We loved it! Quotes and testimonials about London Beatles Walks
‘Dear Richard, Thank you for making our vacation in London one that we will hold very dear in our memories. Andrew so enjoyed your gifted…The Cohens, USA
I did both of Richard Porter’s walking tours on my pilgrimage to England. They were both fantastic. Richard truly knows his stuff and this lifelong…Ed Rascati
Richard Porter, the founder of the London Beatles Fan Club and holder of the Beatles Brain of Britain title, acted as our tour guide. Incredibly…Lynn Wallace, FS News.com
Dear Richard, from all of us here at MJI, I would like to extend a big THANK YOU to you for helping make our Abbey…Anita Jacobs, Event Manager, MJI Broadcasting
Richard delighted in telling us of the time he led a tour past Abbey Road and Paul McCartney, the cute one himself, came down the…The Scotsman
One person who has been something of a flag waver for the Beatles London has been Richard Porter: a likeable thirty-something, whose passion and knowledge…Globe and Mail – Canada
Get in touch!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +447958706329