London Beatles Walks and Virtual Tours With Richard Porter
Beatles walks and tours with
- I am Richard Porter, a professional Beatles tour guide and author of ‘Guide to the Beatles London’, and I will take you on a Magical Mystery Tour of the Beatles, Swinging 60s and Rock’n’Roll heroes in London.
- Over the last 30 years I’ve taken over 180,000 people on my Beatles London walks, and now I can offer this as an online experience for anyone anywhere in the world
- ‘One person who has been something of a flag waver for the Beatles London has been Richard Porter: whose passion and knowledge of the group are apparent from the moment you meet him. Richard opens up each building’s Beatles connection and history with vivid detail and anecdotal information. Without doubt, he is the authority concerning the group’s movements within the capital during the 1960s.’ – Beatles Monthly April 2002.
- Forget all your troubles for an hour of Beatles and Swingin’ 60s live and interactive virtual journey to that special time when the British rock music ruled the world, and the Beatles were its kings.
- Whether you are a Beatles novice or a geek, you will find that new, special and exciting fact or a place that only I can tell you, – I’ve dedicated all my life to studying the Beatles and Swingin’ 60s culture, and now I can share my experience with you.
- Cannot travel to London or go to a live gig? – no problem, on my online tours, ‘You are Virtually Here!’
- Outdoors and from comfort of your own home – Abbey Road and More!
Saturday April 10th, 11am Then every Tuesday and Saturday at 11am
From Marylebone Underground (Bakerloo Line)
From Sunday 11th April - every Sunday and Thursday at 11am
From Tottenham Court Road Underground (Exit 1) (Northern Line, Central Line)
Fridays at 2pm
From Tottenham Court Road Underground (Northern Line)
Richard can also custom design a tour to meet your needs.
- Visit the sites you are interested to see or let Richard choose the best places for you.
- You can see many places not scheduled on the regular tours.
- Arrange a tour at a time to suit you.
- See everything at your own pace without a crowd of other tourists.
- Richard can pick you up from your hotel or any place convenient for you in Central London.
- The private tour can be for one person or any size group of people.
Prices for private tours start at £160 per group for a two-hour tour.
By special arrangement. Contact Richard
We loved it! Quotes and testimonials about London Beatles Walks
‘Dear Richard, Thank you for making our vacation in London one that we will hold very dear in our memories. Andrew so enjoyed your gifted…The Cohens, USA
I did both of Richard Porter’s walking tours on my pilgrimage to England. They were both fantastic. Richard truly knows his stuff and this lifelong…Ed Rascati
Richard Porter, the founder of the London Beatles Fan Club and holder of the Beatles Brain of Britain title, acted as our tour guide. Incredibly…Lynn Wallace, FS News.com
Dear Richard, from all of us here at MJI, I would like to extend a big THANK YOU to you for helping make our Abbey…Anita Jacobs, Event Manager, MJI Broadcasting
Richard delighted in telling us of the time he led a tour past Abbey Road and Paul McCartney, the cute one himself, came down the…The Scotsman