London Beatles Walks and Virtual Tours With Richard Porter
· I am Richard Porter, a professional Beatles tour guide and author, and I will take you on a Magical Mystery Tour of the Beatles, Swingin’ 60s and Rock’n’Roll heroes in London.
· Forget all your troubles for an hour of Beatles and Swingin’ 60s live and interactive virtual journey to that special time when the British rock music ruled the world, and the Beatles were its kings.
· Whether you are a Beatles novice or a geek, you will find that new, special and exciting fact or a place that only Richard I can tell you, – I’ve dedicated all my life to studying the Beatles and Swingin’ 60s culture, and now I can share my experience with you.
· Cannot travel to London or go to a live gig? – no problem, on my online tours, ‘You are Virtually Here!’
· In person walks are on, too, this winter, subject to the current government Covid regulations.
Outdoors and from comfort of your own home –
Abbey Road and More!
Suspended until December 5th - then Tuesdays and Saturdays at 11.00 am
From Marylebone Underground (Bakerloo Line)
Suspended until December 5th - then Sundays at 11.00 am, Thursdays at 11.00 am
From Tottenham Court Road Underground (Exit 1) (Northern Line, Central Line)
Suspended until December 5th - then Fridays at 2.00 pm
From Tottenham Court Road Underground (Northern Line)
Richard can also custom design a tour to meet your needs.
- Visit the sites you are interested to see or let Richard choose the best places for you.
- You can see many places not scheduled on the regular tours.
- Arrange a tour at a time to suit you.
- See everything at your own pace without a crowd of other tourists.
- Richard can pick you up from your hotel or any place convenient for you in Central London.
- The private tour can be for one person or any size group of people.
Prices for private tours start at £160 per group for a two-hour tour.
By special arrangement. Contact Richard
We loved it! Quotes and testimonials about London Beatles Walks
‘Dear Richard, Thank you for making our vacation in London one that we will hold very dear in our memories. Andrew so enjoyed your gifted…The Cohens, USA
I did both of Richard Porter’s walking tours on my pilgrimage to England. They were both fantastic. Richard truly knows his stuff and this lifelong…Ed Rascati
Richard Porter, the founder of the London Beatles Fan Club and holder of the Beatles Brain of Britain title, acted as our tour guide. Incredibly…Lynn Wallace, FS News.com
Dear Richard, from all of us here at MJI, I would like to extend a big THANK YOU to you for helping make our Abbey…Anita Jacobs, Event Manager, MJI Broadcasting
Richard delighted in telling us of the time he led a tour past Abbey Road and Paul McCartney, the cute one himself, came down the…The Scotsman