Richard can also custom design a Private Beatles London tour tour to meet your needs.
- Visit the sites you are interested to see or let Richard choose the best places for you.
- You can see many places not scheduled on the regular tours.
- Arrange a tour at a time to suit you.
- See everything at your own pace without a crowd of other tourists.
- Richard can pick you up from your hotel or any place convenient for you in Central London.
- The private tour can be for one person or any size group of people.
Prices for private tours start at £160 per group for a two-hour tour.
By special arrangement. Contact Richard
Any of Richard’s tours can be guided as private tours – or a bespoke tour can be specially design to meet your needs.
You can choose from the following tours:
Magical Mystery Tour
Walking around London’s West End and Soho, you will visit the former Apple Offices, Birthplace of Beatlemania, Paul McCartney Office, the studio where Hey Jude was recorded, the heart of Swinging London and much more
In My Life Walk
Walking around Marylebone area, you will see the location of the opening scenes for A Hard Day’s Night, the restaurant featured in Help!, the former Apple Shop, Ringo’s apartment, a former Paul’s London residence and much more
Rock and Roll – London Walk
Walking around Soho, you will learn about The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie, The Sex Pistols, The Clash, Blur and Oasis.
To book, please contact Richard