Roll up for the Magical Mystery Tour – Step right this way!
This walk is a unique opportunity to Imagine The Beatles and the swinging 60s in London.
It is a Magical Mystery Tour of the Beatles’ London haunts:
- their Apple offices, where the group played the famous ‘rooftop session’
- Paul McCartney’s offices where Paul can be seen occasionally
- the well known London theatre which became ‘birthplace’ of Beatlemania
- the site of John’s infamous ‘bigger than Jesus’ interview
- what John Lennon was doing outside some public toilets in 1966!
- the studio where Hey Jude was recorded
- the shopping street that was the heart of ‘Swinging London’
- Abbey Road Studios and the famous Abbey Road crossing
- The tour ends at ‘Helter Skelter’ the Beatles Coffee Shop, where you can buy a range of Beatles souvenirs including The Guide to the Beatles London
For more info, and to book, go to https://beatlesinlondon.com/tours/the-beatles-magical-mystery-tour/Beatles, Beatles tour London