Saturday 10th July at 7pm (UK time)
Join Richard Porter on a journey from the Beatles origins in Liverpool to the splendour of their homes in London
Through photos, videos, and stories, Richard will take you on a Long and Winding Road to the doors of the Beatles homes – and sometimes give you a ‘sneak peek’ inside!
• Find out which Beatle painted the outside of their home in psychedelic colours
• Who still lives just a ten minute walk from Abbey Road
• The apartment once lived in by Ringo Starr, John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix
• Which Beatles home was once a nunnery
• Where Paul dreamed ‘Yesterday’
• And where John Lennon wrote and recorded ‘Imagine’
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
For more information and tickets click here