My Beatles in My Life Walk on 10th August will be a special tour. It will start at St John’s Wood Underground Station at 11am.
- where the opening scenes for A Hard Day’s Night were filmed
- the restaurant featured in Help!
- the former Apple Shop which had the psychedelic mural painted on the wall
- the registry office where two of the Beatles were married
- the apartment immortalised by Ringo, John and Yoko where the infamous “Two Virgins” picture was taken
- we’ll also see the house where Paul lived with Jane Asher. Those were the days … for it was in that house that John and Paul wrote I Want To Hold Your Hand.
- And of course – the legendary Abbey Road studios and crosswalk