London Beatles Walks and Tours With Richard Porter
- Celebrate the release of The Beatles single ‘Now and Then’ on my London Beatles Walks.
- I am Richard Porter, a professional Beatles tour guide and author of ‘Guide to the Beatles London’. I will take you on a Magical Mystery Tour of the Beatles’ London – including Abbey Road and 3 Savile Row.
- London Beatles walks continue throughout Christmas and the holiday period.
- Over the last 30 years I’ve taken over 180,000 people on my Beatles London walks.
- My new book – The Beatles Fab Four Cities – Liverpool, Hamburg, London and New York is now available by clicking here
- ‘One person who has been something of a flag waver for the Beatles London has been Richard Porter: whose passion and knowledge of the group are apparent from the moment you meet him. Richard opens up each building’s Beatles connection and history with vivid detail and anecdotal information. Without doubt, he is the authority concerning the group’s movements within the capital during the 1960s.’ – Beatles Monthly April 2002.
- Whether you are a Beatles novice or a geek, you will find that new, special and exciting fact or a place that only I can tell you, – I’ve dedicated all my life to studying the Beatles and Swingin’ 60s culture, and now I can share my experience with you.
- Outdoors and from comfort of your own home – Abbey Road and More!