6th June at 7pm (UK time)
Although the Beatles were from Liverpool, they recorded nearly their entire output in London. Of course, the most famous studio was EMI at Abbey Road, but they also used several other studios. Find out where these studios were – and fascinating facts and stories about the Beatles recording sessions on this unique virtual tour.
- Whih Beatles recording session was attended by ‘Jesus Christ’?
- Which Beatles album took one day to record?
- Which Beatles recording session was witnessed by 400 million people?
- When were the Beatles last in a studio together?
- Which was Paul McCartney’s favourite Beatles recording session (you will be surprised!)?
- Who was in bed during the making of the Beatles final album.?