Wednesday 9th June at 7pm (UK time)
Join us from the comfort of your own home for the unique interactive experience!
The Rolling Stones were very much a London Band. Richard can guide you around the Stones major London hangouts in the Soho area.
Richard’s Rolling Stones walking tour includes:
- See where the Stones made their world debut and the pub where they first rehearsed
- The Recording Studio where the Rolling Stones made their first demos
- The Studio where they made their first album
- The ‘swinging London’ clubs the Stones frequented
- The magistrates court where the group were busted!
- The club used for the memorial to Ian Stewart
- The theatre used for a controversial TV appearence
- Charlie Watts’ favourite jazz club
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
For more info and tickets go to https://beatlesinlondon.com/tours/rolling-stones-london/Rolling Stones, Rolling Stones London, Rolling Stones tour, Virtual tour london