Please keep well everyone!
New Virtual Tour! The Beatles in West London!
We all know that John, Paul, George and Ringo were born and grew up in Liverpool, but it was only when The Beatles came to London in 1962 did their popularity explode across the world.
Join us LIVE, on this 90 minute guided tour as we take you back to the many locations in West London where they worked, performed and played. From their eventful meeting with The Rolling Stones in April 1963 and film locations around Twickenham Studios, to where some of their last photographs were taken together in 1969.
As you travel along the streets of London, you’ll get LIVE commentary from our co-host, ‘Beatles Brain of Britain’, Richard Porter, who will show you photos and videos relating to the locations we visit and answer any questions you have.
To book for the tour go to https://bookwhen.com/swinging60slondon/e/ev-sn4o-20200711180000
- Due to the Coronavirus – Public London Beatles Walks were unfortunately suspended from 17th March 2020. However, from 4th July I will be able to guide private tours for groups of 5 or less. For more information please email Richard Porter.
- In the meantime, I will be guiding ‘Virtual Tours of the Beatles’ London. Please check back soon for further info!
- Here is me guiding my ‘Beatles In My Life’ walk. Please watch :>)
- My book ‘Guide to the Beatles London’, is available at https://www.beatlesbookstore.com/product/guide-to-the-beatles-london/ where you can read about all the places seen on my tours – plus many many more!
- If you enjoyed the video tour, or have been on a ‘live’ tour, it would be great if you could send a tip – this will keep me going until tours start up again.
- You can keep up with all the latest Beatles News on my blog https://beatlesinlondon.com/blog/
Tuesdays and Saturdays at 11.00 am
From Marylebone Underground (Bakerloo Line)
Sundays at 11.00 am, Thursdays at 11.00 am Wednesdays at 2.00 pm
From Tottenham Court Road Underground (Exit 1) (Northern Line, Central Line)
Friday at 2.00 pm
From Tottenham Court Road Underground (Northern Line)
Richard can also custom design a tour to meet your needs.
- Visit the sites you are interested to see or let Richard choose the best places for you.
- You can see many places not scheduled on the regular tours.
- Arrange a tour at a time to suit you.
- See everything at your own pace without a crowd of other tourists.
- Richard can pick you up from your hotel or any place convenient for you in Central London.
- The private tour can be for one person or any size group of people.
Prices for private tours start at £160 per group for a two-hour tour.
By special arrangement. Contact Richard
We loved it! Quotes and testimonials about London Beatles Walks
‘Dear Richard, Thank you for making our vacation in London one that we will hold very dear in our memories. Andrew so enjoyed your gifted…The Cohens, USA
I did both of Richard Porter’s walking tours on my pilgrimage to England. They were both fantastic. Richard truly knows his stuff and this lifelong…Ed Rascati
Richard Porter, the founder of the London Beatles Fan Club and holder of the Beatles Brain of Britain title, acted as our tour guide. Incredibly…Lynn Wallace, FS News.com
Dear Richard, from all of us here at MJI, I would like to extend a big THANK YOU to you for helping make our Abbey…Anita Jacobs, Event Manager, MJI Broadcasting
Richard delighted in telling us of the time he led a tour past Abbey Road and Paul McCartney, the cute one himself, came down the…The Scotsman