Sunday October 25th at 5pm (UK Time)
Tickets £8 per person from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/beatles-magical-mystery-tour-tickets-125041726169
Roll up for the Magical Mystery Tour – Step right this way!
This online tour is a unique opportunity to Imagine The Beatles and the swinging 60s in London.
Tickets £8 per person – come on the virtual tour and join a ‘Live’ Beatles walk for free in the next 12 months.
It is a Magical Mystery Tour of the Beatles’ London haunts:
- their Apple offices, where the group played the famous ‘rooftop session’
- Paul McCartney’s offices where Paul can be seen occasionally
- the well known London theatre which became ‘birthplace’ of Beatlemania
- the site of John’s infamous ‘bigger than Jesus’ interview
- what John Lennon was doing outside some public toilets in 1966!
- the studio where Hey Jude was recorded
- the shopping street that was the heart of ‘Swinging London’
- Abbey Road Studios and the famous Abbey Road crossing
Guided by Richard Porter, author of the book ‘Guide to the Beatles London’; writer and presenter of ‘The Beatles’ London’ DVD; and a guide of 30 years experience. Richard was the president of the London Beatles Fan Club for 10 years and was a former winner of the ‘Beatles Brain of Britain’ competition. He organised the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, and was on the committee that erected a blue plaque to commemorate the Beatles famous ‘Rooftop concert’ at 3 Savile Row.Beatles London tour, Beatles online tour, London virtual tour