Welcome to my Beatles In My Life Tour live and interactive virtual experience!
‘There are places I’ll remember all my life‘, sang the Beatles in one of their most evocative songs. Be transported back to the 60s in London to see many of these places on this unique virtual tour, from the comfort of your own home.
• Get Back to the place where the opening scenes for A Hard Day’s Night were filmed
• the restaurant featured in Help!
• the former Apple Shop which had the psychedelic mural painted on the wall
• the registry office where two of the Beatles were married
• the apartment where Ringo, Jimi Hendrix and John and Yoko all lived – and where the Two Virgins album cover was taken.
• we’ll also see the house where Paul lived with Jane Asher. It was here that John and Paul wrote I Want To Hold Your Hand, and Paul dreamt one of his most famous songs.
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!Beatles, Beatles Montagu Square, Beatles virtual tour